Ciao Bella Microcosmos Patterns Pad 12"x12" 8/Pkg
Everyone loves flowers. But if you look beyond their beauty, down to the blades of grass, you will found out what Henry Miller described as the moment one gives close attention to any thing and even a blade of grass it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself. Fascinating microcosms that are in our home garden and wherever flowers grow, to look for to marvel at how amazing and beautiful they are! We were inspired by this wonder to create a classic collection but with a contemporary touch, in which we expressed our romantic side while always preserving the typical shades of our color palettes.
In scrapbooking industry, Ciao Bella paper collections are about Italian high quality. They feature versatile patterns and styles, perfect for a variety of applications. Great original illustrations and color palettes, often bold and unconventional, have been thought out in details to get the most from any sheet. All of the lines are printed in Italy with organic inks on forest-friendly certified paper by a carefully selected team of professionals specialized in traditional printing Italian skills.
- 12x12 inches (30,5x30,5 cm)
- 1 each of 8 double-sided printed papers; includes images of flowers, humming birds, butterflies, dragonflies, bees, ladybugs, clocks and a calendar
- 15 designs + 1 additional design in the cover with 3 cards
- Paper Arcoset Fedrigoni 190 gsm high quality, FSC Forest friendly certified
- Acid & lignin free, heavy metal absence, chlorine free
- Designed and Made in Italy
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.